Pages

My Weekend as the Babysitter

10.26.2014

I probably take too much on during my weekends.
This weekend was no exception. Starting off early Saturday morning I babysat a 1 and 3 year old. Being the sweetest kids we had blast playing outside and coloring.

After that I drove straight to my usual babysitting place, where I was greeted by three very energetic boys ranging from 8-17 yrs.


I stayed overnight and we spent the time attempting to burn off energy outside and carving pumpkin. We managed to get through the two days successfully completing homework, tidy the house and only one scraped elbow and knee.


This is a moment of peace, captured after picking up the oldest from the library.



I love when I get home and can take a nice hot shower and put on comfy socks. Even though my apartment is freezing bare legs feel so freeing.