Pages

My Calender and Procrastination

10.24.2014

Why procrastination will make your day feel slow. Everyday in life people have a set task list (whether they decided to write it down or not) it is there. For me school work is something I don't particularly enjoy doing, although I am enjoying my nursing classes.
I procrastinate and do everything else possible before I finally sit down with my school work.
This is not a good way to start the day, I am dragging my feet and constantly thinking about what I have to do soon.

The best approach I have found is to do it first. Wake up and realize if you do it first and get it done with the rest of the day will be yours to do guilty free things. So this morning I decided not to pace around my apartment anymore. I listened to my lecture and after felt great.


My moleskine notebooks have been my journal/ planner/ calender of choice for over 5 years now. I love how they all are uniformed looking when put on a self.


My current calender I am obsessed about only writing in it with a Mitsubishi Pen.
The big paper clip gets moved each week and holds together exactly a month worth of pages. I guess that's a little crazy, but it's the little things that make me feel like my life is in order.


Whenever I travel I love drawing a little map. This happened a lot when I would travel for sailing regattas.


Being that I am so forgetful, it helps for me to write down things that happen during the day.


This journal is from Freshman/ Sophomore year of school. I wrote everything in, obsessive about lists and drawings. Taking clippings from magazines and of places I love putting together collages.










I love this picture of my parents. I keep special notes and things in the back pocket to look at if I am feeling down.


I also got over my fear of having someone write in my notebook. Now its so nice to go back and look what other people wrote and to see their drawings.


 Some calenders have address books in the back. One I used to record the books I've and the other I use for its original purpose.